Wednesday, August 6, 2014

CRYSTAL CASTLES FACE SWAP~

























This was an easy face swap sue to Ethan and Alice's similar haircuts, and the fact that their heads are facing the same angle. What I did in order to complete this task was crete separate layers for Alice and Ethan, then I used the clone stamp tool on the background layer to capture the face I wanted to clone, then I painted it on whatever layer I needed to use, making sure to only paint around their cheekbones and right below their bangs. Once I had a separate face for Alice, I used the move tool to place her face on top of Ethan's body, and I did the same with Ethan's face on Alice's body. To clean up around the edge, I uses the magnifying glass to zoom into their faces, and then I used the eraser tool to clean up around the edge's of Ethan's beard and Alice's jaw line. 8/4/14-8/6/14

No comments:

Post a Comment