Thursday, August 14, 2014

POP ART PROJECT~










      

I used three separate photos of me, Zac, and Dezeray to create this pop art, Andy Warhol type landscape photo for my project. I started with Zac's photo and cut out his face and used multiple copies of layers to cover half of the blank canvas. Once that was done I cut out the photo of me crossing my arms and enlarged it to show a xHARDCOREx effect, as if I was standing behind Zac's multiple heads. After that I cut out Dezeray's body to fill up some extra space on the top, kind of mimicking what I did to Zac's head, having her body upside-down and grow in size from left to right. Then I used the gradient tool on a new layer to create the black and white effect on the background. Then I changed the colors of each of us, making Zac and Dezeray look more animated and making the photo of me look more realistic, just a different color. I enjoy color and pink hues, but also neutral tones so I was sure to incorporate both. 8/14/14

No comments:

Post a Comment