Thursday, December 4, 2014
STILL LIFE~
Rolling Stone Magazine - Lana Del Rey Issue: I love Lana Del Rey and this is the only relic I have that represents her, I should really buy a CD/record or something.
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins: I love The Hunger Games trilogy and Catching is my favorite book out of the three.
Suburban Scum Tape: I was sick over the summer and missed when Suburban Scum, Harm's Way, and Expire wen to the triple nickel, so I gave Donyell money to get me something and this is what she got me.
Depeche Mode Tape: I got this at Independent for a couple bucks, I love Depeche Mode but unfortunately this tape stopped working after a few plays (it was used), so I keep it to remind myself to get a new one.
Nirvana/Nevermind Tape: I go this the same day I got the Depeche Mode tape at Independent Records, it works perfectly and I'm so happy because I love Nirvana and this tape is hard to come by.
Flat Blue Crystal: I can't remember the story behind this one, because I've had it for as long as I can remember but I think I got it at Territory Days when I was young. And I love crystals/metaphysical therapy.
Amethyst Geode: Now this one I definitely can't remember the story behind this one, but again I love crystals and geodes.
Tea-Lite Candles: I love candles and these ones were light and non-breakable.
Pearl Branch: I have a lot of random small relics from forever ago, I think I bought it from a Mexican restaurant in Barstow, CA when I was really young.
Stormtrooper Pez: I love Star Wars and candy.
12/4/14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment